February 2019 – ADP TotalSource, the nation’s #1 PEO provider, has chosen to partner with ARC Consultants! ARC Consultants is privileged to currently be the only PEO consulting firm in the USA to partner with ADP and are honored to have been asked to join forces with this prestigious HCM (Human Capital Management) company. What is unique about ADP and this partnership is that in addition to PEO Services, our clients can access ADP’s large network of services, technology, and infrastructure, and an array of HR and payroll tasks outside of the PEO model.
At the forefront of this industry, ADP offers brilliant analytical tools and cutting-edge technology and delivers not just an excellent PEO, but the ultimate in HR, payroll and compliance services. With more than 65 years as an industry leader, ADP prides itself on delivering revolutionary solutions for back-office needs so companies are free to focus on helping their business grow. ADP allows companies to better manage their cash flow, find and retain talented employees, and lower their compliance risk.
For example, clients of ADP can utilize some of the tools below, as well as many more:
- ZipRecruiter to help build a dream team of top performers.
- RUN & Done to automate payroll for salaried employees and hourly employees with standard hours.
- ADP Workforce Now a web-based human resources (HR) application designed especially for midsize businesses. ADP Workforce Now offers core HR capabilities including time and attendance, talent management, payroll, and benefits management.
- ADP Mobile Solutions App for employees to check their pay statements, view their W-2s, submit time sheets and more, at their own convenience.
- Employee Handbook Wizard to help reduce your compliance risk.
- Benchmark Data to help make smarter decisions, providing aggregated data from millions of workers across the country for you to draw on.
Read all about ADP’s powerful solutions to help your brand move forwards and upwards by clicking HERE or contact ARC Consultants to find out more about this new partnership with ADP and how it may benefit you and your company.